ProInsure is committed to providing our clients with high quality financial products and solutions and excellent service.
Doing business with ProInsure and our Managing General Agent, HUB Capital Inc. involves providing information about yourself, so protection of your personal information is one of our highest priorities.
ProInsure, HUB Capital Inc. and the financial services industry have a solid track record of respecting your right to privacy and safeguarding your personal information. As a result of federal legislation, we have further strengthened our privacy commitment by informing you of why and how we collect, use and disclose your personal information. You can be assured that we will handle your personal information in a manner that a reasonable person would consider appropriate in the circumstances.
This is a brief summary of our privacy practices.
Why we collect personal information:
We need to collect some of your personal information when you first become a client or whenever you acquire or renew a product from us.
We will collect your personal information to:
• Establish your account, execute transactions and maintain your account information
• Understand your financial situation and your needs in order to offer you a full range of products and services, now and in the future
• Ensure your personal information is accurate and up-to-date
• Protect against error or fraud
• Meet legal and regulatory requirements
What personal information we collect:
Personal information is information that identifies you as an individual and relates specifically to you. Depending on the purpose(s) for which we need to collect it, we may ask for the following personal information about you including:
• Basic information such as your name, address, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail address, birthdate and marital status
• Financial records and other information needed to understand your needs
• Details about your assets such as the value of your home
• Employment information and personal identification
We may obtain this information from sources such as:
• You or with your consent, your professional advisors such as your accountant or lawyer
• Financial institutions, fund managers or insurance carriers
Who we disclose your personal information to:
For many of the purposes identified above, we will need to share your personal information with others in order to serve your needs. These other parties commonly include:
• Investment and other financial product suppliers
• Registered Plan Administrators
• Self-Regulatory Organizations (SRO’s) and other regulatory authorities
How we protect your personal information:
In order to protect your personal information and right to privacy, we will:
• Not collect, use or disclose your personal information for any purpose other than those that we identify to you
• Keep your personal information only for as long as we need it to fulfill the stated purpose or as required by law
• Maintain your personal information in as accurate, complete and up-to-date a form as possible
• Safeguard your personal information to the best of our ability
• Respond to any request you may make to access or correct the personal information we hold about you
• Obtain the appropriate consent from you for the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information
By seeking products and services through ProInsure and HUB Capital Inc., and by completing and signing the Know-Your-Client Information Form, you consent that we may deal with your personal information in a reasonable manner.
By refusing access to required information, you may be limiting or even preventing our ability to provide you with the product or service you desire.
If you do not allow us to obtain the information needed to assess suitability and to meet federal and regulatory requirements, we will not be able to provide you with financial products or solutions.
You can control how we handle your personal information.
We want you to know that you do have choices in this matter. You can refuse to allow us to obtain, use or share your personal information and you can also withdraw a previously given consent at any time.
We will be happy to discuss particular situations with you to help you with your decision.